It has not yet been established which martial art has the most to do with The Ultimate Comment. Baguazhang maybe. It is known that most martial artists probably stand a better chance of discovering the secret of the universe than most civilians.
Mastering a martial art is a lifetime's work. However, there are magickal ways to speed up the process.
- Use suggestion to tell yourself that you are improving rapidly, that you are a master, that your strikes are lethally powerful and perfectly accurate etc. etc.
- Before you train, get yourself in the right frame of mind. Training is unproductive if you're frustrated or unfocused. Use music, visualisation, memory, brainwave entrainment, a banishing ritual or whatever other means you choose to become relaxed and focused.
- Meditate or state your intent before you train to focus your mind on the task.
- Anchor your training to a certain time, a certain place, a certain scent, certain clothing or whatever. This will help you get in the right mindset.
- Do a magickal ritual invoking the spirit of Mas Oyama, Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Morihei Ueshiba or whoever represents the pinnacle of martial artistry to you.
- Do martial arts on LSD-25. I don't know if this will help you develop, but trust me, it's deadly.
- Do eXercise more
- [http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1809842674918661188 This man probably knows the secret of the universe]
- [http://youtube.com/results?search_query=mind+body+and+kickass+moves&search= Pretty good documentary series on martial arts]
- [http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3811070193683229621 Impossible Things Keep Happening]